Making a difference is in our DNA. Nearly every day, we unleash initiatives focused on making the world a better place.
As part of our commitment to giving back, we’re proud to announce the launch of our new Australian startup support program #DeskAid. We want to use our talents to make a real difference by helping those who can make the world a better place.
#DeskAid is specifically designed to deliver exactly what early stage non-profit companies in Australia need: access to a community of experienced and well-connected professionals, opportunities to brainstorm and plan with a variety of mentors; and a fun and dynamic office space in Sydney with plenty of perks.
We’re giving up to three enthusiastic entrepreneurs in the non-profit sector the opportunity to work alongside our team for six months or more. Securing one (or more) of the available spots is a simple two-step process:
- Complete and submit the form below before midnight on 15 July 2016.
- Up to six applicants will be invited to come in and pitch to our leadership team. We won’t be looking for a fancy pitch – we’re most interested in the most passionate pitchers who have a very clear idea of what they are trying to achieve and what they plan to do to succeed. The pitching will take place on 8 August 2016.
The winning entrepreneurs will be announced 10 August 2016 and the desks will be all yours from 1 September 2016 (or sooner by agreement).
What’s on Offer
#DeskAid – a program by Citizen AOL
- Three dedicated desks in AOL’s Sydney CBD office with water views. That’s either one desk for three different not for profit entrepreneurs or up to three desks for one entrepreneur and their colleagues.
- Brainpower from 25 ad tech experts – each will provide one hour a month in the form of ad support, website troubleshooting, insights into what other brands are doing with their marketing or leveraging partnerships to assist.
- High speed wi-fi and printing supplies.
- Meeting rooms.
- Bi-weekly boot camp exercise program run by a team member.
- Showers and change rooms.
- Use of ping pong table.
- Access to bicycles for inner city commuting.
- Access to a weekly Pilates teacher.
#AOL gives back